TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Aston English Wuhan - Teachers Discussion
Aussie Girl - 2008-07-29

I agree with you Jason..Making a post here seems leading us to defend ourselves..Instead of just sharing one's opinion about our experiences in CHina....I'm an FT of one of the Aston Schools in Shandong Province.Before this place,I've taught a franchise school in Shaanxi Province and I have had such a good life and experiences with this school...In short,I didn't have any problem and I enjoyed and still enjoying with my present Aston School.

I've heard from one of my fellow FTs who has taught in Yinchuan Aston and he had no negative feedback about that school and said, his stay was really great and now he's still enjoying his stay here in Shandong.

So, for those posters who just love finding mistakes and attacking other schools , you better mind your own business and don't show your bitterness and discontentment of your job......Just enjoy life to the fullest not showing your true colors...Bravo Aston Teachers!!!

Messages In This Thread
Re: Aston English Wuhan - Teachers Discussion -- Jason -- 2008-07-29
Re: Aston English Wuhan - Teachers Discussion -- Aussie Girl -- 2008-07-29
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Aston English Wuhan - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -