TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Aston English Wuhan - Teachers Discussion
Aussie Girl - 2008-07-30

Hey man, if you don't believe that I'm an FT at Aston,then don't...I won't ever bother to budge your mind..But don't ever say that I'm a CHinese because I'm NOT!!!!!......When you tell all Aston Schools are crap,I really beg to disagree...If there are few,I don't know, but my Aston School in Shandong Province is the biggest and not a franchise school and everything is great.If you find a little mess ,it's just ordinary because this is not your country...We should be greatful and be happy of everything rather than complain a lot and shows our bitterness...Showing bitterness and not recognizing the good moments with your school and your stay in CHina is a real CRAP!!!!!!

Well,I won't stay on this site longer because I have to do something more important and meaningful than just reading and replying trash posts from bitter people!!!!I've seen many crap and bitter posters here.Instead of telling the realilty based of what they've experienced,they're only attacking companies and posters' ideas...and for me, these are really crap that I've seen!!!!

Life is too short..And we don't know tomorrow or later you'll be gone on this earth...No one would reach 200 years...so,.we must be happy and contented whereever we are and whatever we do.

Again,for those people who are planning to come to CHina and work...I still recommend Aston Schools especially JINAN ASTON in Shandong AND XIAN ASTON in Shaanxi( these two are the biggest and not franchise) and you won't ever regret....Instead you'll be contented and fully satisfied!!!

GO GO GO GO ASTON!!!!!!!!!......WELCOME FTs!!!!!!!!!!

Messages In This Thread
Re: Aston English Wuhan - Teachers Discussion -- Aussie Girl -- 2008-07-30
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Aston English Wuhan - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -