TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Jilin Huaqiao Foreign Language Institute
MAC - 2009-04-30

In addition to my thread . Tian Shuo Company is hiding behind so many fictitious name and A.K.A to devour their prey. They have so many Chinese Staffs who can speak English very well during interview. And they use so many sites and names in the long run you will find yourself in the TRAP... They are everywhere in the internet like virus lol....But BEWARE!!! BEWARE!!! Im still praying that you dont fall into their trap. I was once ( but still thankful for them for there I started my journey here in China,but also from there as if Im going to lose my sanity then... Thanks God I survived!!! In fairness the pioneer FT with that company are treated very well. But BEWARE the newbies you'll go through the hell here in China but who may know YOU also can SURVIVED!!!lol

Piece of Advise: If you will applying to Jilin Province beware there are many scruplous recruiters and agencies there so be very careful, not only Tian Shuo...they are herds... Take it from my experienced..but Changchun is a better place to be.... GOOD DAY!!!

Messages In This Thread
Re: Jilin Huaqiao Foreign Language Institute -- Mac -- 2009-04-29
Re: Jilin Huaqiao Foreign Language Institute -- MAC -- 2009-04-30
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Jilin Huaqiao Foreign Language Institute

Go to another board -