TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Teaching the under-10 age group.
Beth - 2014-11-13
In response to Re Teaching the under-10 age group. (John O'Shei)

He's right...
He's not, you're just more concerned with disagreeing with me than you are with common sense or rationality.

When you recruit shit teachers, you get a shit school...
I've said that repeatedly. Good teachers = better standards at a school. Tourist-teachers = Bad standards.

Most decent employers just try to keep hold of the good employees that they have. They needn't recruit anybody most of the time. Have you ever seen Peking University, Tsinghua or Fudan and the like advertise on here? You most certainly haven't.
Why does a good review automatically equal a recruitment drive? A good review would highlight all the more how bad certain places are and show that there are good places to go to.

Saying good places shouldn't be talked about, only the bad, is completely counter productive to a balanced board... And it's also not helpful to the wider community in the slightest.

Last time I looked, this was the ESL teachers board, not the ESL Blacklisted schools board.

Now, this is a discussion about teaching YL under-10 classes. Either discuss that or I will ask the moderatirs to start removing posts that are attempting to turn this in to yet another 'bash TCs' thread.

Messages In This Thread
Re Teaching the under-10 age group. -- John O'Shei -- 2014-11-13
Re Teaching the under-10 age group. -- Somebody -- 2014-11-13
Re Teaching the under-10 age group. -- Beth -- 2014-11-13
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Teaching the under-10 age group.

Go to another board -