TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › happy Easter
#1 Parent Silverboy - 2017-04-15
Re: happy Easter

9 ct huggies are anywhere from about 58 to 275 AUD depending on size. Some are more than that. Up to 440 dollars. I used to buy them at "Skygate" at Brisbane Airport for a model I knew called Tiny from Shenyang who lived in Nanning. She was anything but tiny, 6'1. She said in Nanning she could not get any decent gold jewelry so I would buy for her in Brisbane and she would re-imburse me later on when I returned. Pattaya has tons of gold jewelry, but I have not looked so I don't know prices.

#2 Parent Alias Taffy - 2017-04-15

Yes, to please a woman down under is a special gift that should only be given to a guys most favorite gal/gals. Thai and Korean gals in particular smell and taste good and are really clean. Japanese also, I like, hao chi, haha! Yes, I will do things for certain Asian girls that I will not do for any other woman. They might even get a pair of gold earrings if they play their cards right.

You might have to rush to the sink if it's a ladyboy by mistake Hahaha.

How much are earrings anyway?

#3 Parent Silverboy - 2017-04-15

Yes, to please a woman down under is a special gift that should only be given to a guys most favorite gal/gals. Thai and Korean gals in particular smell and taste good and are really clean. Japanese also, I like, hao chi, haha! Yes, I will do things for certain Asian girls that I will not do for any other woman. They might even get a pair of gold earrings if they play their cards right.

#4 Parent Alias Taffy - 2017-04-15

I will also only do oral
sex on Asian gals (not Chinese
SB, why is this? Can you distinguish between their flavor or scent and prefer non-Chinese Asian women?
Do you feel that performing oral sex on a woman is a 'gift' and only want to bestow this gift on a specific race/nationality?

Oh-Ho, that will open a right can of worms Trumpsey. Think of the poor moderator that will have to open the post Hahaha. Good to see SB back in form though.

#5 Parent Alias Taffy - 2017-04-15

Taffy, let him enjoy Pattaya at the moment.

Okay Fifi.

#6 Parent Fifi - 2017-04-15

The phrase "God's gift to women" comes to mind

#7 Parent FTinPRC - 2017-04-15

I will also only do oral
sex on Asian gals (not Chinese

SB, why is this? Can you distinguish between their flavor or scent and prefer non-Chinese Asian women?
Do you feel that performing oral sex on a woman is a 'gift' and only want to bestow this gift on a specific race/nationality?

#8 Parent Fifi - 2017-04-15

Taffy, let him enjoy Pattaya at the moment.

#9 Parent Alias Taffy - 2017-04-15

In fact, I don't know much about watches. I like Citizen, I don't like Seiko for some reason. The Citizen "Eco Drive" watches do not have to be in direct sunlight, but if am wearing them in places like Brisbane with brilliant sunshine almost every day, same with Pattaya, that is sufficient for a long time. No, I don't buy women watches, and usually never any gifts. I would buy 9 carat gold earrings for a girl if I really liked her, but only for a Thai, Korean, or Japanese girl, they are more spiritual and down to earth. Chinese and Philippines girls are extremely materialistic and to be avoided IMO. I think giving women sexual gifts or a massage is much better than material things. As for gifts I don't even give my mother or sister gifts. In general, I don't believe in gift giving. I would never buy ANYTHING ever for a white woman. I will also only do oral sex on Asian gals (not Chinese )

I understand only watches like Omega or Rolex which are automatic or manual wind-up work under extreme conditions, arctic, northern pack ice conditions. Will you buy Fifi a watch for that desert island or is that off now?

#10 Parent Silverboy - 2017-04-14

In fact, I don't know much about watches. I like Citizen, I don't like Seiko for some reason. The Citizen "Eco Drive" watches do not have to be in direct sunlight, but if am wearing them in places like Brisbane with brilliant sunshine almost every day, same with Pattaya, that is sufficient for a long time. No, I don't buy women watches, and usually never any gifts. I would buy 9 carat gold earrings for a girl if I really liked her, but only for a Thai, Korean, or Japanese girl, they are more spiritual and down to earth. Chinese and Philippines girls are extremely materialistic and to be avoided IMO. I think giving women sexual gifts or a massage is much better than material things. As for gifts I don't even give my mother or sister gifts. In general, I don't believe in gift giving. I would never buy ANYTHING ever for a white woman. I will also only do oral sex on Asian gals (not Chinese )

#11 Parent Alias Taffy - 2017-04-14

That is interesting. I just came home from shopping and put the Easter eggs on the table and later took a photo of them. In fact, the gold watch (part gold ) is battery operated. The larger silver watch ( Citizen Eco Drive ) is solar powered.

The solar powered one. Supposing you don't go out for a couple of weeks or your hobby is potholing, will it still work?

What about jeweled-lever movement watches, what do you think of those?

Do you but women watches\?

#12 Parent Silverboy - 2017-04-13

That is interesting. I just came home from shopping and put the Easter eggs on the table and later took a photo of them. In fact, the gold watch (part gold ) is battery operated. The larger silver watch ( Citizen Eco Drive ) is solar powered.

#13 Parent Ha ha - 2017-04-13

The gold watch does not show the same time as the other two. You have not been wearing it for a while, maybe? Battery needs to be changed.

The 2 balls are not of the same size. I guess it does not matter as long as they are there.

#14 Parent Alias Taffy - 2017-04-13
Re happy Easter

Impressive!

Silverboy - 2017-04-13
happy Easter

Happy Easter Thursday!

Return to Index › happy Easter

Go to another board -