TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re: Buck it all - Teachers Discussion
#1 Parent Jerome - 2008-06-10
Re: Buck it all - Teachers Discussion

More proof from the toddler that China would be a better place without him. He "prays that the rumours" are not true and adds, "if it is true..........", as if it is possible. If there were ever a more disgusting topic in this forum, I'm happy that I haven't read it. But even more disgusting is the veiled suggestion that such practices may exist.

By the way, toddler, didn't those Chinese students in Wuhan also tell you about the recent and numerous Elvis sightings? Oh wait, you wouldn't report that would you? That particular rumor wouldn't provide you with the opportunity to offer up your disparaging remarks about Chinese people. would it? Yes, start packing your bags Mr. Popularity. They (the PSB) are tracking you down this very moment. You can run, but you can't hide - and reality is often worse than nightmares. By the way, I heard a rumor that you had a reverse lobotomy. Of course it's completely unverifiable, so I can't imagine why anyone would bother to bring it up. I heard another rumor that you had finally figured out how to use commas and periods, but, well, that seems to be unverifiable as well. If you wouldn't mind accepting a little help with your English, about 90% of my students would be able to help you out. They could use a little extra cash. But do let me know quickly, won't you? After all, you're on the short list of the soon to be ousted.

Return to Index › Re: Buck it all - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -