TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Aston English School
#1 Parent Aussie Girl - 2008-07-28
Re: Aston English School

That's great Aaron...I admire with you....At least you've a positive feeling regarding your Aston School and posted the good things based on what you've experienced rather than posting the little messy things...Others just post their bitterness and telling negative things against other schools...Same with me, at first,I worked for Aston at a franchise location in Shaanxi and finished my contract there,then moved here in Shandong and this is my third year and so far so good....little problems are just common and can be solved..It's just a matter of how we handle things...Let's just be contented then we'll be happy...yah...hahhaha.......So, like you,folks who are planning to work here in CHina, I would recommend Aston School..!!!

Aaron - 2008-07-28
Aston English School

Currently I am working for Aston at a smaller franchise location in Shaanxi Province. I have been here for 11 months and am finishing my 1 year 20 hour contract at the end of August. I will say that for the most part my experience with Aston has been very positive. Me, nor any of the other 30 or so Aston teachers I know around the province, have ever had any major problems with Aston. I would even say that the management of my school has often gone far out of their way to be helpful and accommodating during my year here. If you are reading through these pages looking for feedback about schools in China, I would most definitly recommend Aston based upon my personal experience with the school.

Return to Index › Aston English School

Go to another board -