TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re: Jilin Huaqiao Foreign Language Institute
#1 Parent MAC - 2009-04-30
Re: Jilin Huaqiao Foreign Language Institute

In addition to my thread . Tian Shuo Company is hiding behind so many fictitious name and A.K.A to devour their prey. They have so many Chinese Staffs who can speak English very well during interview. And they use so many sites and names in the long run you will find yourself in the TRAP... They are everywhere in the internet like virus lol....But BEWARE!!! BEWARE!!! Im still praying that you dont fall into their trap. I was once ( but still thankful for them for there I started my journey here in China,but also from there as if Im going to lose my sanity then... Thanks God I survived!!! In fairness the pioneer FT with that company are treated very well. But BEWARE the newbies you'll go through the hell here in China but who may know YOU also can SURVIVED!!!lol

Piece of Advise: If you will applying to Jilin Province beware there are many scruplous recruiters and agencies there so be very careful, not only Tian Shuo...they are herds... Take it from my experienced..but Changchun is a better place to be.... GOOD DAY!!!

#2 Parent Mac - 2009-04-29
Re: Jilin Huaqiao Foreign Language Institute

Hi to everyone! I know the fact that there is Jilin Huaqiao Foreign School . It's true it is located at Jing Yue Dajie going to Jing Yue Tan Park it is very far from the city proper. If you like remote but peaceful and beautiful place thats the place to go. But very far from all access transactions. I went there and saw the place. And as far as I know they get the services of the scrupulous company called Tian Shuo (BEWARE!!! BEWARE!!!) That company served as their agent, they sent teachers there for a very low salary. Maybe you can do it directly with the school. The accomodation is inside the school. It's pretty fine but boring but there are many colleges and universities around that place (to take part time jobs)but if you engage the services of Tian Shuo be better stay where you are right now. About the Xinyu ( another ghost school of maybe scrupulous one) I lived in Changchun for a quite long time but never heard that school so again BEWARE!!!

Last time Tian Shuo sent teachers there in Huaqiao( 3 teachers but not really teachers but members of a Band in a certain bar to teach TESL oh My!!!) and now they are asking with MA's or Ph. D. lol

Addendum: But there are buses and LRT going to the city proper but only until 8 o'clock in the evening you can take taxi for about 40 to 50 rmb from city to huaqiao.

Return to Index › Re: Jilin Huaqiao Foreign Language Institute

Go to another board -