TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › legitimacy of maggie mei/ xu da shan consulting firm
#1 Parent AussieGirl - 2009-05-05
Re: legitimacy of maggie mei/ xu da shan consulting firm

well thankyou for someone clearing that up for me!

#2 Parent Aussie Girl - 2009-05-03

Hi Mr. Malibu, This is Aussie Girl and I'm still working at Aston..For my whole stay here, there's no reason for me to give up this job because I'm well-compensated here and so far very satisfied...My location is nice and not a franchise school...I guess, there's another poster using same name, but hers is "AussieGirl", mine is Aussie Girl.

#3 Parent Mr Malibu - 2009-05-01

Hello Aussie Girl, finally decided to give up on Aston did you? I would not worry about this Maggie woman, if you miss Aston you should just apply for a job with EF, you will feel right at home there I am sure!

#4 Parent Theo - 2009-05-01

There's lots of negative postings about Maggie Mei (a/k/a Maggie May and other monikers) on this and a number of other ESL forums on the internet. Steer clear of her. I met her once for tea in Suzhou (2006) and quickly caught her in a series of lies/misinformation.

AussieGirl - 2009-04-29
legitimacy of maggie mei/ xu da shan consulting firm

does anyone know if a maggie mei/ xu da shan consulting firm is legitimate? i see this Ms Mei's name crop up on a few job ads. I have already been contacted about a response to a private tutoring job. what does anyone think?

Return to Index › legitimacy of maggie mei/ xu da shan consulting firm

Go to another board -