TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re: Whew! ALL newbies should read Milana's thread!
#1 Parent Turino - 2009-05-06
Re: Whew! ALL newbies should read Milana's thread!

Thick is thick:

abbytesol@yahoo.com.cn SCAM

"Glad to hear from you. Thanks for the information in your email. Lily has already contracted with the teacher in Hengshui High school. The teacher there says that their cooperative college abroad will provide them a foreign teacher. Thus, they do not employ new foreign teachers for the new semester.
Have a nice day!
Best wishes,
Anne"

Dear Anne,
The teacher in Hengshui High School has told Lily a lie - the advertisement below was placed on the 3rd of May at 09:35 in the morning (01:35 am + 8 hours,as China is 8 hours ahead of GMT).The school NEEDN"T PLACE an advertisement if their sister school has promised to provide a foreign teacher!!!
Best wishes,
A.

A:See below the 'date', and 'start ASAP',both of which I have changed to the color red.(ASAP means as soon as possible):

wwyymm May-03-09, 01:35 AM (GMT)
Start ASAP, a key middle school in Hengshui city
Hebei secondary schools located in Hebei province .Close to the Beijing city . The school was founded in 1951, 1962 was identified as Hebei Province BoE 10 secondary focus of the 1978 Cultural Revolution ended, Hebei Province has been identified as the focus of the first batch of good schools, in 1998 the school was in the Board of Education assessment identified as Hebei Modol High school.
Start date: ASAP
Requirements
18-60 years old.
Native speakers
4-year University/College degree are desired
TEFL, TESL or TESOL certificates are desired
Conditions of Employment
Students level: middle school
Contract duration: 6 months or one year
RMB 5600 Yuan per month
20 teaching period per week
Free fully furnished single accommodation
round trip ticket (economy class air ticket) for 1 year contract
Travel allowance
Free medical treatment
We will pick you up at Beijing Airport and drop you off there when you leave.
It is my pleasure to welcome you to teach in our school. If you are interested this position, please provide us the following via email
1). Your resume. (State your full name, Country of residence now, E-mail address, Address, Do you have any teaching experience and how long and what kind of students did you teach?
Date available for employment and how long do you plan to teach in China: () Months)
2). Copy of the first page of your passport.
3). Copy of your highest degree and teaching certificates, if any.
4). One recent color photo of yours.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Your faithfuly
Abby
abbytesol@yahoo.com.cn SCAM

A: I'm still awaiting a reply from the foolish clerkess of my agent!Maybe I'll have to wait forever!!!

Return to Index › Re: Whew! ALL newbies should read Milana's thread!

Go to another board -