TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re Any expat EFL Teachers in Wuhan?
#1 Parent John Cabott - 2010-11-28
Re Any expat EFL Teachers in Wuhan?

Thanks Silverboy, your reports, I shall call them that, are highly informative. As cunning linguist said and I second it, you should submit your notions to Lonely Planet.

I am coming to China for three reasons, to get out of Australia for a bit. (I just gave myself away, now Simon from Horizons ESL has detected me, ha ha). Experience China, teach and I mean teach! It's my profession in Aus, but I have been out of luck this year. And meet a wife.
I am not sure sleeping with a hooker/s is a wise idea. I have heard reports that STDs are rife among Chinese hookers. And I am not saying it because they are any different to Caucasian hookers, I am saying it because I read reports somewhere to be very careful.

And any way, I would rather have one partner rather than three a week. Sexual promiscuity in another country is not a very wise idea. I prefer Asia women to Caucasian women, each to their own.

And BTW I am not fan of the French either and am averse to having and social contact with them.

Wuhan: I am still sounding out a few things before I book my ticket. Such as, Is the accommodation to my standard? Do I really want to go to Wuhan? Am I prepared to return to Australia with a lung full of noxious particles? And is the contract transparent to my liking?

Thanks again. BTW, Have you found a wife yet, and where are you located in China at this moment?

Return to Index › Re Any expat EFL Teachers in Wuhan?

Go to another board -