TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re: warning new dynamic institute NDI stay away
#1 Parent Kanadian - 2011-03-27
Re: warning new dynamic institute NDI stay away

Canadian and yes David had some problems.. The consult and Mr. Liang He Exit and Entry Bureau told me. How did the consulate know???? I officially requested them to call Mr. He and ask why the investigation was taking so long.. And they did

#2 Parent Bavarian bier - 2011-03-26

@ Kanadian: Are you a brit or really canadian?

The system does work, but not for wai guo ren. Are you sure david hawks got busted, if so that's pretty big news, never did trust that outfit much after one very bad experience...

#3 Parent Kanadian - 2011-03-23

Silveryboy , i agree 100% ! I am not sure if this will be published but, I'll give it a try.. I was subcontract with a training school but, working at a university for David Hawks English school in Maoming GZ province. He was done after 2 months.. FXB has his file, black listed to hire foreign staff and fined. It took sometime as the exit and entry Bureau man was slow.. Until i requested the Canadian Consulate in Guangzhou give him a call. The consulate called Mr. He on speed dial 8) 8) Mr. He had his 2nd call from the consulate just last month, 2 Canadians one consulate.. The system does work people !

Return to Index › Re: warning new dynamic institute NDI stay away

Go to another board -