TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Frank
#1 Parent depaleter@hotmail.com - 2011-05-30
Re Frank

Well from my experience working like this is hard for one the assistant only has time to help you i a few lessons,i worked like this for one year
and the admin officer was always calling my TC in class which pissed him off with other teachers problems,i would have the class teacher help me some times but not that often,some class teachers where good and stayed with me all the time others never came to class.As you saying about no-native speakers most schools don't like to employ them,had to many problems in the past from them.

So please don't try to give us bullshit on how good things are,some of us have been here for a long time and understand whats what.

#2 Parent Crap School Spotter - 2011-05-29
Re Frank

No FT needs a Chinese teacher to help them plan ESL lessons. They also don't need a Chinese spy in the room to break classroom dynamics, pose distractions, or ruin an otherwise good lesson plan. Chinese co-teachers frequently contradict the syllabus or cannot pronounce words correctly while bouncing all over the map between the mother tongue L1 and the target language L2 while confusing students. Or if they're feeling really helpful, they'll come in and shove a video camera in the faces of the students to make them even more nervous and break their confidence and train of thought so that the ESL teacher can take 1 step forward and ten steps back.

Thank Frank or Ms. Liu or whatever [edited] you want to praise on here by telling them to know their place in education in China. I happen to know a few rather muscular gentlemen that would cherish an engaging conversation with Frank and if they catch up with the [edited] Frank will be in the tank and you can take that to the bank. This forum needs some anti-GW software.

#3 Parent Dragonized - 2011-05-28
Re Frank

I am assuming this is a satirical article, meant to be understood with its head turned upside down.

Thank you so much! - 2011-05-28
Frank

I'd just like to let all of you informed readers know that working for a Chinese recruiter who places his foreign teachers in public schools and further education establishments locally is a very wonderful experience. You also get a Chinese teaching assistant free to assist you plan your lessons and teach your students. She also helps you with daily life problems that may arise from time to time. The great thing about a recruiter who operates like this is that he will do his very best to place you where you can succeed. If you suceed, then so will he. The one I work for is an equal opprtunties employer. He will offer Africans and Eastern Europeans jobs, as well as native speakers of English. I won't name my employer on here as I might be accused of spamming. This post is merely my thank you so much to my Chinese recruiter in public for treating me so well!

Return to Index › Frank

Go to another board -