TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
Return to Index › Re Subjective evaluation of a job applicant's profile
#1 Parent Somebody - 2014-09-21
Re: Re Subjective evaluation of a job applicant's profile

Because nobody wants to be with him on a Saturday
evening. Or any time of the week for that matter.

In his defense, by his own admission he seems to have suffered from an unfortunate case of early-onset male menopause.

He is no longer interested in women.

#2 Parent Fifi - 2014-09-21
Re: Re Subjective evaluation of a job applicant's profile

Turnoi is nitpicking. Something that I am going to report to the mods of this board TODAY.
He is trying to do character assassination by dissection. Like a mad scientist. All alone on a Saturday evening with his keyboard. Because nobody wants to be with him on a Saturday evening. Or any time of the week for that matter.

#3 Parent Beth - 2014-09-21
Re Subjective evaluation of a job applicant's profile

I went to CI for one year pre-2000 to sit an access course. I went to Durham after and graduated with a first in English Literature. After I worked in various businesses teaching the use/application of SAP. (that's a computer program), during which time I sat my PGCE. After some horrific things happened to teacher friends in the UK, I decided to leave the UK and began teaching ESL, since then I have obtained my DELTA and now head the YL department at a Cambridge centre in Spain.

That is FAR more information than anybody else on this forum had shared about themselves and their educational/working history. So until you are willing to do the same, I will say no more on this subject, you can strawman and rant all you like. End of discussion until you hold yourself to the same standard you want from me.

Return to Index › Re Subjective evaluation of a job applicant's profile

Go to another board -