TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
· Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Guang Zheng Preparatory School aka HS Kama International school
Disgusted @#$**!!! - 2016-02-07

I came across these posts today just surfing and I have something to say to as*h*le debunker. As as far as "extortion" goes at GZPS I had written an email to one of the owners regarding all of the problems at GZPS because of no matter how much I spoke with the vice principal or the disciplinary officer nothing ever changed or got done. I even had the wife of the "vice" argue with me for about ten minutes about when I should take a shower every day which was for about thirty minutes from 930 pm to around 1030 pm because that was the only time hot water was available. I got pulled into a private meeting with with him and one of his Chinese teacher flunkies and for about thirty minutes kept going on about it made him look bad even though I gave him and the other fool working in the office credit where credit wasn't due regarding the effort to resolve teacher housing issues. He then kept alluding that I should "rectify" the situation by "supporting" him and the other officer. This was something he had done to the Chinese teachers before and if they didn't give out some cash they got the boot. I confirmed this with the other foreign teachers who had been there many years. That's the only "extortion" going on at GZPS jacka**.

· Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Guang Zheng Preparatory School aka HS Kama International school

Go to another board -