TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: I need educating. Please help
callmefred - 2008-05-28

Spy vs. spy has learnt this kind of language at his spy academy in Antarctica where he was trained.
"Idiots" are those who talk like him!

Well well Turnip, so, you lambast others for for using the "I" word but I note you are not above invoking it when it suits you. A touch hypocritical wouldn't you say ?

If the Silverboy forms part of my "gang" - as you say - then you will never form part of it, I am afraid.

I thank you deeply for 'including me out' of your gang. To be frank, I wouldn't join you in a lifeboat. Drowning would be a better choice than being overwhelmed with bovine excrement as would undoubtedly be the case.

Do you stand for anything - values, ideas, visions?

Yes many, but I do wish I could glean a little of any one of them from you trio of sages once in a while. It may set an example I could follow.

As for this:

What about going back to your original doormans job in Aussieland?

Considering I am English, have never been a doorman, and even though I may make more money if I had been, there is no point in commenting further.

You have a nice day now!.

Messages In This Thread
Re: I need educating. Please help -- callmefred -- 2008-05-28
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: I need educating. Please help

Go to another board -