TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › This is not a war!
Gary - 2004-12-23
In response to except you and him (citizen)

First of all, I'd like to point out that my girlfriend is not a little dog, who I belt out commands to .She has her own mind , and writes responses on this forum because SHE chooses to, not because I tell her.Everything she says comes from HER heart ,not mine!!You wanted to hear from my girlfriend ? Well now you've heard from her!!! Do you want to hear anymore ? Do you think I can stop her?

What is this about a war? My intention was simply to point out ONE school, that was blatantly prejudiced,not to start a black power movement!!!What's your problem?.

I thought the intention of this forum was for ESL teachers to highlight problems they face ,while trying to make an honest living,so that we can work together to try to find ways around these problems, and help each other,not for us to pick arguements with each other, and drag each other down.
I'm not at war with China ,I'm not at war with anybody! .I only wanted to mention the school once ,but have since found that I've had to keep defending myself and so it's beginning to get understandbly tiresome,I think for many people.

So the conversation has'nt moved on ,because people like you haven't let it progress .I never attack anybody unless they've done me or someone close to me harm,yet some people on this forum just lay into people for no apparent reason! Then you accuse ME of conducting a war!!!

Haven't you heard the saying ,united we stand ,divided we fall! Don't you think ,if more foriegn teachers stuck together, and tried to help each other more, we would be able to solve a lot of the problems we face every day,but instead many of us nit pick ,getting involved in petty,personal side issues that don't do much more than tire us out and drag us down!! I don't create people like you,you create yourself.
If we don't help each other who will! I am not an embittered militant ESL teacher sitting here wallowing in self-pity .I am currently happily working in a nice middle school in Yunnan ,while at the same time , simply,trying to set myself up something else for the new term.Can we please take it easy and get some CONSTRUCTIVE debate going here?

Messages In This Thread
everybody! -- nan nan -- 2004-12-23
Stop It! -- Jona -- 2004-12-23
Do you know me ?~ -- nan nan -- 2004-12-24
every body!!~~~~~~~~~ -- nan nan -- 2004-12-24
The concept of discrimination has also been misused. -- citizen -- 2004-12-23
expect you!~ -- nan nan -- 2004-12-23
except you and him -- citizen -- 2004-12-23
Nan Nan... You're famous!!! -- Gary Harwell -- 2004-12-23
This is not a war! -- Gary -- 2004-12-23
no person care you! -- nan nan -- 2004-12-23
Your bf seems to have 2 main enemies -- citizen -- 2004-12-23
sex life? -- citizen -- 2004-12-23
don't bequite..keep on the"war" -- nan nan -- 2004-12-23
good sex life !~ok?? -- nan nan -- 2004-12-23
Sex by yourself -- nan nan -- 2004-12-23
Fox TV Present -- Foreigner Teacher -- 2004-12-23
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › This is not a war!

Go to another board -