TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Anyone give information about IGiT group in Saudi Arabia
Jenkins - 2010-12-05

Whoa, whats with the personal attacks on peoples characters, UNPROFESSIONAL to say the least. Guys, were professional educators and should conduct ourselves as such at all times. I understand that one might be upset but lies are ethically an inferior method of expressing ones anger. It shows lowliness and the inability to professionally deal with ones emotions, which is BAD.

Maybe IGIT wasnt wrong to get rid of someone claiming to be a professional teacher, but was only a country hopper, just looking for some easy cash. I dont know about the rest of you, but, I find it hard to take anything from anyone like this.

Lastly, IGIT has about 150 teachers all over the KSA and Ive never heard any of them say anything outrageously distasteful like what I just read. This is nothing more than boldfaced lies from miserable souls that need company.

View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Anyone give information about IGiT group in Saudi Arabia

Go to another board -