TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
· Previous · Next Return to Index › Radiation from Japan in China
Crap School Spotter - 2011-03-27

NE China, is showing radiation from Japan coming in. So far it is slightly elevated which means that Korea must also be getting hit whether they report it or not. If you are in north eastern China keep an eye on things in case the Chinese panic. Be ready to do a runner if those readings jump up. I have seen these reports of radiation being detected in a few open sources online already today. Just like the salt panic the other day without radiation, imagine what will happen if the Chinese start panicking over increased levels of radiation. Pushing, fighting, shoving, jammed railways, buses, etc.

This is one of many links I found online.

http://www.sify.com/news/radiation-from-japan-n-plant-detected-in-china-news-international-ld1oagahcfe.html

In case it does not open I grabbed relevant content and will cut and paste it below. As we all know Japan is lying their asses off concerning actual yield in this matter and now it is slowly reaching China.

I would not be accepting any jobs in NE China, Japan, or South Korea right now that's for certain.

The National Nuclear Emergency Coordination Committee confirmed Saturday that an 'infinitesimal' amount of radioactive iodine-131 was detected in the atmosphere in Heilongjiang province, according to China Daily.

The radiation was detected in monitoring stations in Dongning, Hulin, Raohe and Wusu townships, said Xu Lijuan, a senior radiation monitoring official.

However, the amount was only one-hundred-thousandth the normal level, and hence no protective measures were needed.

A few days ago Japan's water readings at that plant were 10,000 times more radioactive than normal and today it is 10,000,000 times more radioactive than normal in and around the nuclear plant there.

· Previous · Next Return to Index › Radiation from Japan in China

Go to another board -