TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Teaching the under-10 age group.
Beth - 2014-11-12

First, I haven't attacked/insulted you in the slightest in that previous post. Second, even if you were right (I think, you aren't), you sound like a child saying: "You hit me six months ago, you hit me six months ago, now I will hit you forever"....LOL

1: Look up the word 'initial' - Your definitions are slipping again.

2: I am right, I posted a refute of a bad review of a bad teacher and you lot leapt on me calling me every name under the sun and questioning my gender, ethnicity and personal politics. This continued upon my return to the board to offer a revised review of my old school as it is now run under different management to my original review. And straight away back you went with the insults. You then proceeded to post stalk me in order to argue the exact opposite of anything I said, no matter how blatantly wrong you were!

This has always been a controversial board. Fakes, imposters, crappy training centre owners
with fake reviews on their "services" got what they deserved.
Who are you to decide if a positive review is fake or not? You who has no personal experience of the school in question? Just how infallible do you believe yourself to be?!
Messages In This Thread
Re Teaching the under-10 age group. -- Beth -- 2014-11-12
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Teaching the under-10 age group.

Go to another board -