TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Any western man can find a girl like this in China
yu2fa3 - 2015-01-11

I can't find your post where you wonder if "SM is still alive" but can I urge you to be extra careful here. I realise that it's a kind of coded message to welcome him back. For what its worth, judging by the canon of his posts on here, he does suffer bouts of depression and may have an alcohol problem. I'm not saying this as a put-down but what was clear from his writing over the years and something to be aware of when you use your undercurrent of humour i.e contract killings, fights with SB etc.

When he was feeling positive about his situation his posts were both helpful and generous. I wonder if when he was feeling below par it made him feel some sense of solidarity with some posters to post criticism of the Chinese or despicable ex-pats. Someone who needs anonymous internet male-bonding in this way may be quite an isolated individual. Please be careful.
Tell a Friend

Hahaha! A well-meaning post, but think about it; my little quips were clearly in the world of fantasy, and if he read them he would see that; whereas your laudable remarks were serious and he could take them seriously. Why, it wouldn't surprise me if after reading your post he beats up a passing Chinese, gets drunk (or t'other way around) ascends Silverboy Tower, if he's anywhere near Melbourne at the time...and jumps...! Do you see? Right, back to reality, I believe San Migs will poo poo both your post and mine. I think he was unfortunate in his jobs in China and had a raw deal. The real problem then is if you start reading bad warped Anti-Chinese stuff from SB and Turnoi. And if you were fooled to take it on board about working for Training Centres as a total no no, then well, that's going to cut down your chances of finding work in China by at least 50%. Idle hands are the result, so a few too many drinks could be the result- thanks to T and SB. Let's hope he's doing well though.

Messages In This Thread
Re Any western man can find a girl like this in China -- yu2fa3 -- 2015-01-11
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Any western man can find a girl like this in China

Go to another board -