TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Two Hong Kong universities drop the CET
yu2fa3 - 2015-01-20
In response to Re Two Hong Kong universities drop the CET (San Migs)

I am of the opinion that fresh cow juice is better than some god awful chemical filled stuff called formula.Always fresh milk and fresh orange juice to the door in England when I was growing up.Vegans think everything is bad for you, I could become a vegetarian no problem at all, but sorry I am not going to use artificial or soy milk in coffee/tea. As a northerner tea with milk and sugar is too much a commonplace way of life. It's like asking your average chinese man to stop smoking, it simply won't happen.

Blue cap full fat milk is the only thing for tea. It always amuses me, peoples shopping trolleys {chocolate cakes, pork pies, crisps, fridge raiders, et ceteras...and an incongruous looking bottle of skimmed milk to watch them calories} hahaha.

Over Christmas I purchased an ashtray because we expected our neighbours on Christmas Eve. Having never been a smoker I don't really mind fags that much, I don't have all the zeal of the convert. However when they arrived he brought his electronic fags with him, a present from his wife. So, got an ashtray anyway for the next smoker who comes our way. More serious things to worry about in life than fags. They are trying to ban council house tenants from smoking here- bloody police state it's getting! I'm all for ending state benefits though..not all just most.

Messages In This Thread
Re Two Hong Kong universities drop the CET -- Beth -- 2015-01-19
Re Two Hong Kong universities drop the CET -- yu2fa3 -- 2015-01-19
Re Two Hong Kong universities drop the CET -- San Migs -- 2015-01-20
Re Two Hong Kong universities drop the CET -- yu2fa3 -- 2015-01-20
Re Two Hong Kong universities drop the CET -- San Migs -- 2015-01-21
Re Two Hong Kong universities drop the CET -- yu2fa3 -- 2015-01-21
Re Two Hong Kong universities drop the CET -- San Migs -- 2015-01-22
Re Two Hong Kong universities drop the CET -- yu2fa3 -- 2015-01-22
Re Two Hong Kong universities drop the CET -- Beth -- 2015-01-22
Re Two Hong Kong universities drop the CET -- San Migs -- 2015-01-23
Re Two Hong Kong universities drop the CET -- Beth -- 2015-01-23
Re Two Hong Kong universities drop the CET -- San Migs -- 2015-01-24
Re Two Hong Kong universities drop the CET -- Beth -- 2015-01-24
Re Two Hong Kong universities drop the CET -- San Migs -- 2015-01-25
Re Two Hong Kong universities drop the CET -- Beth -- 2015-01-25
Re Two Hong Kong universities drop the CET -- San Migs -- 2015-01-26
Re Two Hong Kong universities drop the CET -- Beth -- 2015-01-26
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Two Hong Kong universities drop the CET

Go to another board -