TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Two Hong Kong universities drop the CET
San Migs - 2015-01-26

But bolt guns, mass electrocution and battery are not?!

Even if they are it is the taste that is still different. Draining the blood does make the taste different, whether you are able to perceive that or not.

Again, none of that is anything to do with feminism.

Not to keep dragging this on, but that depends on your own individual perspective. I would say women being bossier than men is feminism!

Please look up what that word means, you truly do not understand it!

I think the fact that I understand the term only too well, and the concurrent lesbian propaganda it also promotes actually annoys you. It is a movement to berate men, humiliate men, and overtake them as equals and reduce men into a position below women. I reiterate, I am all for equality, but the pendulum has swung too far, especially in the west. A woman should never shout or talk over a man, for example, truly obscene!!

Feminism is about equal rights and equal pay and there is still a long way to for both.

No problems with that, but with rights come responsibilities.

And sometimes, nagging is necessary! I had a roommate in China whom I adored and will always be one of my best friends in the world. However, he lived like a pig! Myself and our other roommate (a man from.NYC) used to nag him constantly to do his share of the chores. We all had jobs in the house, I cleaned, NYC cooked and Pops was susposed to take out the rubbish. In the south of China during the warmer months this needed to be done often and he would leave it days until NYC or myself ended up doing it out of sheer frustration. Once we decided to leave it and make a photo journal of how long he took, without nagging, to take it out of his own volition. We lasted 15 days before we caved and took it out ourselves. He hadn't even noticed! Sometimes, nagging is required.

So you more or less admit that it is acceptable for a woman to nag a man to death?! Who is pops?!

British women do not tend to be horrible!

My experiences differ from yours then, do they not? I can honestly say I do not like a single one...I have never had a english or british girlfriend, not once, not ever, nor would I ever want one.I would most certainly never marry one.In a fit, I once assaulted my own mother, I am not proud of that fact, but she nagged and pushed me to the point, where I was driven to it.

What a ridiculous generalisation to make. British women tend to know thier own minds and know what they want, as do most western women.

And that is why so many western men will marry asian women. A woman knowing too much of what she wants is not always a good thing. Chinese women do not need westernizing by these fat older feminist propaganda teachers....

If you want somebody who will hang on your every word and fawn over you rather than be your equal, you either need to invent a time machine and pop back to 1950 or you need to live in a country where women are still considered inferior to men... And you have previously stated those countries to be in urgent need of modernization, you cannot have it both ways!

You think we need to go back to 1950?I never said I consider women inferior, I treat a girlfriend with respect, especially if she is kind and nice to me like a lot of my past chinese girlfriends have been.I am not going to agree with the fact that women should be superior to men however.

Like your chums on here, your biggest problem is that you blame the many for the actions of the few and are wholly incapable of making distinctions between individual cases. I had a horrible boss once, made my life a misery, that doesn't mean all bosses that fit the same gender/race description are the same. You really have to learn to stop tarring everyone and everything with the same brush.

You seem to resent the fact that O'Shei, SB, and myself disagree with you. Why does it matter so much what we think? If you really believe in yourself, then our opinions should count for diddly squat. You don't need to give a flying fig about us for your own self validation,surely? Simply move on...

I will respond to the rest later, I don't have time to now as I'm off out for the day horse riding in the mountains. Enjoy your Sunday also.

Fair enough, I am getting a little bit busier also, doing some film extra work and that is going to be quite time consuming, and private tutoring work is mounting up. I am sure you can agree, busy is good, or at least better than always posting on here? Hope you enjoyed your horse ride and weekend.

Regards,
SMGS

Messages In This Thread
Re Two Hong Kong universities drop the CET -- Beth -- 2015-01-19
Re Two Hong Kong universities drop the CET -- yu2fa3 -- 2015-01-19
Re Two Hong Kong universities drop the CET -- San Migs -- 2015-01-20
Re Two Hong Kong universities drop the CET -- yu2fa3 -- 2015-01-20
Re Two Hong Kong universities drop the CET -- San Migs -- 2015-01-21
Re Two Hong Kong universities drop the CET -- yu2fa3 -- 2015-01-21
Re Two Hong Kong universities drop the CET -- San Migs -- 2015-01-22
Re Two Hong Kong universities drop the CET -- yu2fa3 -- 2015-01-22
Re Two Hong Kong universities drop the CET -- Beth -- 2015-01-22
Re Two Hong Kong universities drop the CET -- San Migs -- 2015-01-23
Re Two Hong Kong universities drop the CET -- Beth -- 2015-01-23
Re Two Hong Kong universities drop the CET -- San Migs -- 2015-01-24
Re Two Hong Kong universities drop the CET -- Beth -- 2015-01-24
Re Two Hong Kong universities drop the CET -- San Migs -- 2015-01-25
Re Two Hong Kong universities drop the CET -- Beth -- 2015-01-25
Re Two Hong Kong universities drop the CET -- San Migs -- 2015-01-26
Re Two Hong Kong universities drop the CET -- Beth -- 2015-01-26
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Two Hong Kong universities drop the CET

Go to another board -