TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Alternatives to China/Asia for younger people
yu2fa3 - 2015-01-31

The only reason you are saying young people shouldn't go to China is because you don't want the competition for the affections of the girls you went their to hunt!

A good point, but even so he might not be showing himself off to his best advantages. For example, for all I know he does sport a good head of hair, but in case he doesn't he could well give those student girls nausea when he suggests the inappropriate. Look at this, this is what a follicle-challenged older man need, very impressive I think and these days you can't tell the difference. http://www.wigsmart.co.uk/c/mens-wigs.html?gclid=CPHQkPKZvsMCFVHKtAod9wQAXQ. I mean to say, if you approach any young lady looking like that bloke from '10 Rillington Place......well unless you invest in crocodile handbags to give her forget about it....and even then , very doubtful she'll succumb.

Now again, for all I know he sports a six-pack. However, I did hear talk of steak pies, steaks, squid and spaghetti and copious amount of alcohol. My motto has always been 'count the calories and the pounds will take care of themselves.'

To summarise, a fat balding bastard with dentures should buy himself a pink-room season ticket or follow my sound advice. Although I must say he looked trim and bushy-headed when I saw that picture of him behind the frosted glass...so what's going wrong!!???

Messages In This Thread
Re Alternatives to China/Asia for younger people -- Beth -- 2015-01-30
Re Alternatives to China/Asia for younger people -- San Migs -- 2015-02-01
Re Alternatives to China/Asia for younger people -- Beth -- 2015-02-01
Re Alternatives to China/Asia for younger people -- yu2fa3 -- 2015-01-31
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Alternatives to China/Asia for younger people

Go to another board -