TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Eye spy with my little eye...
Beth - 2015-02-01
In response to Re Eye spy with my little eye... (Lenna)

Actually, I don't discuss people... I discuss their views which they post openly about and I discuss their suitability to teach given those opinions. If they don't want their views and therefore character "discussed", they probably shouldn't post their sordid views of teaching on a teaching forum, should they?

If you put your opinion in the public eye, expect dissection. Just as I expect dissection of my views... Although swatting down the intellectual power houses that frequent this board is not exactly taxing.

Everything I interpreted from Shaun/Silverboy's online resume, came as a direct result of his own posts, his own views and opinions.

Are you trying to imply I used a degree mill with your post? As that is really not the case! I've divulged the details of my education history far more than any other poster on this forum... Mainly because I know my qualifications are real and stand up to scrutiny... Unlike those of the touriat-teachers that pollute this board.

Messages In This Thread
Eye spy with my little eye... -- Beth -- 2015-01-30
Re Eye spy with my little eye... -- Lenna -- 2015-01-31
Re Eye spy with my little eye... -- yu2fa3 -- 2015-01-31
Re: Spector says you don't need a big pot to urinate in......... -- Spector -- 2015-02-01
Re: Spector says you don't need a big pot to urinate in......... -- yu2fa3 -- 2015-02-01
Re Eye spy with my little eye... -- San Migs -- 2015-01-31
Re Eye spy with my little eye... -- martin hainan -- 2015-01-31
Re Eye spy with my little eye... -- Lenna -- 2015-01-31
Re Eye spy with my little eye... -- Beth -- 2015-02-01
Re Eye spy with my little eye... -- Shaun -- 2015-01-31
Re Eye spy with my little eye... -- Beth -- 2015-01-31
Re Eye spy with my little eye... -- Beth -- 2015-01-31
Re Eye spy with my little eye... -- San Migs -- 2015-01-31
Re Eye spy with my little eye... -- Robert -- 2015-01-30
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Eye spy with my little eye...

Go to another board -