TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › nice try but no cigar for you
Dragonized - 2015-03-12

I really thought about asking the board mods to delete this post you have made, considering you were directly slandering me by making disparaging comments about my personal life. But I think it is better to respond to you on this public forum directly so the world can see you for who you really are.

However, I can read "between the lines" what you are trying to get at: To be a
happy and mentally stable person, it is necessary to accept the father one has. If that
fails, future social contacts will become difficult, if not impossible. Some of those
people with a "father conflict" make it to uni nevetheless and eventually
study Psychology to compensate their own problems. They should sort out their problems
first before they are allowed to treat clients as professional psychologists. Others do
not enter or stay in the profession and do something else instead and make use of the
internet. It is a mistake to believe that other people on an internet board could
compensate for that, and it is also too much expected to believe that other people on an
internet board could ever be the mental rubbish bin for all the problems a certain
person may have. It means overdemanding other people who are mostly busy with other
things in their lives and who are not professionally trained for dealing appropriately
with this sort of things.

You are talking about me. I told you I studied Psychology at a University. When we had this conversation I also told you that I came from an abusive family and I don't keep in contact with them. You did not show your opinion when I told you this when we had our skype conversation last year. I had expected that a civilized person would know when to respect the boundaries of privacy, but you obviously do not fit that mold. Now, I picked Psychology merely because it is a popular discipline and it fell into the area of Liberal Arts. It is easier to find a job in a wide variety of fields. I went into ESL because I felt my discipline was useful for some things related to teaching. I NEVER told you I picked this discipline because I wanted to "compensate". This Narrative is something you have made up. You are also showing the world that you are a Sadist with this type of correlation. By making these irresponsible deductions you are putting yourself in the authority of someone who knows about the field of Psychology. But you are only using a deterministic approach in analyzing my personal life, being that we have never actually met. So you are being unethical to say the least. People are more complicated than just a few factors, and this is something that you fail to understand despite all your fancy qualifications.

I post on this board because of what I went through in the ESL Business. I have NEVER brought up my personal family life as well as my college experiences because it has NOTHING to do with ESL. If you really believed that people are not the "mental rubbish bin" of one individual's problems, you would not be posting on here. You have made repeated inferences on your life and the trauma you went through under Soviet rule and the treatment you had received. You seem to have internalized your abusers quite a bit with the way you carry yourself. You certainly are not "busy" enough to NOT post. So why should you expect others to be held to a higher standard, especially coming from a dubious authority figure like you?

You have already been extremely dishonest with me. The Woodbine Willie poster forwarded me a personal email you had sent him a couple years back to me last year. In this email you supposedly told him about my personal life including A LOT of LIES. You had said my parents participated in the Tiananmen Square protest in 1989, NOT TRUE. You said that this trauma caused my family to pass on this same trauma to me, NOT TRUE. You might have even convinced the board mods that I was some anti-establishment figure which is probably why many of my posts have been blocked in the last couple of years. In real life, my family were staunch and loyal Communists who badmouth the USA every chance they get at the dinner table despite that very country giving them a better life. Ethnocentricity and Nationalism within the family was also a problem, and I try to veer away from that. If there were not so many young people questioning and moving standards forward, there would be no progress. There certainly would not be an internet where old men with Cronus Complexes (such as you) could post your opinions.
In my view, where there is no honest then there can be no real relationship. You have been reading my posts and giving positive feedback for years. Yet now that our relationship has soured you seem to want to paint me as a nuisance with nothing that can be taken seriously. How convenient for you.

You do have a great imagination though. Remember when you sent me an email after I told you we were not friends anymore? Here’s an excerpt:

You seem to have a bit of a personal problem, could I perhaps be right? Now, that's yours, and that's it. I will not mention it again, and keep that to myself.

That really does not make much sense, does it? Why would my problem be yours to keep? Where is your right?

I do know why you made this post though. You have a lot more to lose in this than I do. That is why you decided to try and share as much of what you know about me as you could with the woodbine willie poster. By all means, continue what you are doing. You only prove what a hypocrite you are being.

Messages In This Thread
nice try but no cigar for you -- Dragonized -- 2015-03-12
Re nice try but no cigar for you -- : yu2fa3 -- 2015-03-13
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › nice try but no cigar for you

Go to another board -