TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re nice try but no cigar for you
Dragonized - 2015-03-13

I actually did not come across this post before my response to your other recent post that was a response to something I said to Turnoi. You seem to be a very responsible man who has his priorities set. I know for a fact that I have used this forum as an emotional crutch through some trying times, and to Turnoi as well as other poster's credit they gave me supportive responses. I did not take this relationship lightly, but he obviously did since he thinks it so easy to tell other posters stories about me that aren't true. People make decisions, and they need to own up to those decisions. He does not respect you, nor me too much because he thinks he has achieved more than us. His attitude showed this in some emails he sent me shortly after I told him I no longer considered him a friend during the middle of last year.

Regarding relationships, I think I can learn some things from you especially on dating East Asian women. I know for a fact that many of them are dysfunctional due to the cultural background and in the way they are raised. You are very careful when choosing partners, and I agree with that. Life is short, why NOT want someone of the highest quality?? There are many things you can also teach to the older men who post on this forum on how to make better decisions as well regarding getting into long term relationships with women who do not share the same cultural background as you. Seeing that there seems to be more than just one older man who can't even find gainful employment in developing countries like China but relies on their much younger wives to support them and put a roof over their heads. Yet they think having a child and having a wife makes them more successful. These are not things you had to earn. It's like if I went up to someone and told them I was better than them because I have straighter hair or a shorter/longer jawline they'd hardly be impressed. Sometimes I really wonder how some people are the same species as us...

Messages In This Thread
Re nice try but no cigar for you -- Dragonized -- 2015-03-13
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re nice try but no cigar for you

Go to another board -