TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re re: a question of race for the GW's
White Chinese - 2015-03-25
In response to re: a question of race for the GW's (San Migs)

Some people in the West would not accept a non-White miss but the majority by far would have no problems with it.

It always makes me laugh whenever immigrants to countries like Canada, UK, OZ, NZ, France, Germany or most of Western Europe complain about racism. Obviously they have never experienced true racism. True racism is institutionalized, it is subtle but hurts a lot, it is worse since people truly believe that they are right and that this is the only way to see things.

I have been living in China for nearly one decade, I speak fluent Mandarin and I am one of the rare foreigners owning a 10 years residence card. I call China home but no Chinese will ever accept this fact, they say "China is not your home" or "You will go back to your country soon" and so on all the time.

I own 4 training centers, 2 apartments and one house in this country. More than most of every Chinese.

Racism is commonplace yet I love my other half and my life here, I have no intention to leave.

Messages In This Thread
re: a question of race for the GW's -- San Migs -- 2015-03-23
Re re: a question of race for the GW's -- Dragonized -- 2015-03-28
Re re: a question of race for the GW's -- White Chinese -- 2015-03-25
Re re: a question of race for the GW's -- yu2fa3 - tuscan -- 2015-03-26
Re re: a question of race for the GW's -- San Migs -- 2015-03-26
Re re: a question of race for the GW's -- San Migs -- 2015-03-27
To Cunning Linguist: Is it THAT bad? -- Curious -- 2015-03-27
Re To Cunning Linguist: Is it THAT bad? -- yu2fa3 -- 2015-03-27
Re re: a question of race for the GW's -- San Migs -- 2015-03-26
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re re: a question of race for the GW's

Go to another board -