TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
David Dilley (was yu2fa3) - 2015-04-19

I

s that her? I did not say she was Thai, I talked about living and working there! Even Chinese live abroad, also in Thailand...
http://montessori-lampang.org/s4.html (Pu Ya Ling)?
Link above sent to me by another poster in a personal email to me.

Moreover, I don't believe another poster said that, so please send the link.

This was communicated in an email to me, and since I have promised to keep it confidentially, I won't reveal it on here,

It seems difficult for you not to lie, does it not? Did try and be nice to you, but it doesn't work.

Which "lies" exactly? I referred to information I read and added "if it was true".....
How many lies did you post on degreediscussion. com and on here? We all remember.....

For the rest, I don't think it makes sense to continue the "debate". You are the type of "husband" who is as charming as a dead herring; if your "young Chinese wife" decided to marry someone like your lacking in charm, she must have done so for the sake of getting a foreign passport, Mr. Herring .....LOOOOL

Why do you keep making a pig's ear out of English, Turnoi? The expression is 'as dead as a herring.'

I have only communicated with two posters by e-mail, Dragonized and San Migs. Since I never told either of them anything like your pack of lies, they didn't tell you anything of the sort. I did take my Chinese wife on a ten day holiday to Thailand many years ago. I have all the e-mail I ever sent to both parties. And received.

I didn't tell any lies on degreediscussions. I suppose you are talking about The_Baker and friends?

As I have said before with your substandard second-language English you shouldn't be arguing the toss with a natural speaker on an ESL site.

Messages In This Thread
Re SB -- David Dilley (was yu2fa3) -- 2015-04-19

Go to another board -