TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re broke laowai (foreigner) want to be important in China.
Curtis - 2015-05-23

Before someone has the chance to say itI will yes my above post has mistakes in it. I am using my phone and typing quickly,so I don't care as long as you understand,so Mr wumao wish he was a fu er dai everyday normal chinese guy who started this thread don't attack my poor spelling as a rebutle as I am aware of it.

That seems to be the ultimate refuge for people who can't prove their points they just attack the spelling and grammar of their opponents.

I am sure since you are on this board it's fair enough to say your English is better than the everyday Chinese person and in someway you are involved with a training center. You also probably met some 22 year old kid who is a vacation teacher whose shitty teaching or prowesswithlocalwomen has pissed you off.

If your goal is to come on here and shit talk unqualified teachers your preaching to the choir. I often troll people on here and the general consensus is training center teachers are crap and there are a lot of horrible foreigners in China. However you could spread this message to parents and other Chinese people. But your coming on here ranting hints you have more racially motivated reasons and insecurities.

Chinese men in general feel they have to tell you how strong they are and how strong China is. Overcompensating. I feel people like you who I have met feel China should be number one, but history didn't work out that way. English and western culture have permanently and are continuing to influence human society as a whole. 50 years from now you won't see Chinese be used more Chinese language learners in the world than English. You won't see Chinese popular culture spread around the world the way the west does . Outside of China you won't see Chinese actors or singers percieved by girls as sex symbols. Yes you will have more economic influence but I would hope so, you have 4 America's in your country. Your huge, but for that reason the quality of life will always be crap for most of your people.

I like China I do, but it's got a lot of problems. Chinese people are so proud of their housing prices, why? They say our houses cost more than in western countries. Great the average income in China can buy you an average priced apatment after about 100 years assuming you don't eat or spend any money during that time. Your houisng prices reflect how shit your lives are. You need to work all the time and cheat , break the law , and steal to be able to buy a shit apartment that isn't even an apartment, more like a cement box. Housing in western countries is much more affordable to the local population's average income.

I feel bad for you. But as I said I dont 看不起 you, I Justin 珍惜 my life as a white westerner. Even if I am a complete moron with no education I can still have a decent life compared to the average Chinese person. That is the reason I think you are posting. You are jealous. Although cock size could also have something to do with it.

View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re broke laowai (foreigner) want to be important in China.

Go to another board -