TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re To all laowai: have chinese girlfriend. get cheapppp chinese beer and be good to chinese.
Curtis - 2015-05-24

You are just jealous and insecure about your own race. You feel as though foreigners look down on you even though no one probably did anything to you. You see the privilege afforded to foreigners being able to easily get hot Chinese girls without paying them. They also come to your country and find jobs even if they have dick all certifications.

I also don't agree that vacation teachers should be allowed to come to China however you the Asian people are to blame. Yes I know you hate hearing it but Japan China Korea Taiwan may be unique countries and cultures but are more similar than you would like to admit . China is just the extreme with more stupid parents and cheat bosses.

You wang are also a coward. Once people begin a rebutle with your ignorance you just start a new thread with a slightly different statement.

Coward and silly Chinese man.

I suspect this website has influenced your business in someway. Because at the end of the day your school's 关系 doesn't mean shit to us foteigners. You can take advantage of your own people. You 老板s and贪官are the same都是汉奸.

Well, we foreigners dont answer to you or you government officials if you dont treat us well well go to the next town or city. If we have had enough with your country we go home or to some other country. We have options.

Life will always be good for us and there is nothing you can do about it wang. Hahahaha

Messages In This Thread
To all laowai: have chinese girlfriend. get cheapppp chinese beer and be good to chinese. -- Wang -- 2015-05-24
Re To all laowai: have chinese girlfriend. get cheapppp chinese beer and be good to chinese. -- Curtis -- 2015-05-24
Re To all laowai: have chinese girlfriend. get cheapppp chinese beer and be good to chinese. -- John O'Shei -- 2015-05-25
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re To all laowai: have chinese girlfriend. get cheapppp chinese beer and be good to chinese.

Go to another board -