TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: About Your Salary
Graeme - 2015-06-03
In response to Re: About Your Salary (Fifi)

I'm sorry about taking so long to reply. I thought it would be best to wait for my release letter before furnishing further details about how I dealt with my problem.

OK, so I forwarded the stupid e-mail I had received to the previous FT, whom I'd never met or connunicated with at that point.

I waited for his reply for a few days, but he never replied. However, I had already heard about him from a private school boss who had been pestering me to take a second job, that boss having told me that he'd gotten my cellphone number from my FAO! That had annoyed me, as I was disinterested in a second job. What I had been told was that the American had bragged about his FEC despite having dropped out of an Amreican college after just one year, had a live-in Chinese girlfriend who had tried to commit suicide and was nutty as a fruit cake, loved travelling alone, and had criticized his FAO outside public school circles for laziness. So, I sent that FT a 2nd e-mail giving him my Skype details and complaining bitterly about my FAO, who was his FAO's successor.

He took the bait, and we Skyped! He tried to dissuade me from going after my FAO. I surmise that was because he knew my FAO was helping the private school boss to recruit the FT by providing personal information. coz I had told him so.

That FT said he wouldn't repay them my salary as they had scammed him out of insurance money over the several years he had worked there. Not my business really!

Back to my problem, I got my salary eventually, about 4 weeks late, after my FAO had lied to me twice about the money already having being paid!

Messages In This Thread
About Your Salary -- Graeme -- 2015-05-22
Re About Your Salary -- Onchonch -- 2015-05-23
Re About Your Salary -- San Migs -- 2015-05-23
Re About Your Salary -- Tread warily -- 2015-06-04
Re About Your Salary -- EXTC -- 2015-06-04
Re About Your Salary -- Riverina -- 2015-05-23
Re: About Your Salary -- Fifi -- 2015-05-22
Re: About Your Salary -- Graeme -- 2015-06-10
Re: About Your Salary -- Graeme -- 2015-06-03
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: About Your Salary

Go to another board -