TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Teaching in Inner Mongolia Auto Region
Beware! - 2015-06-20
In response to Teaching in Inner Mongolia Auto Region (ROXY IN CHINA)

http://www.eslteachersboard.com/cgi-bin/China/index.pl?read=266485

Ah yes, good news for foreign teachers! It seems that the requirements for a proper degree and a police check for Inner Mongolia Auto Region have been rescinded!

As for the requiremants for a proper degree, I don't think that will have been changed locally. I suspect the provincial education bureau is on the take to brush it under the rug. Regarding the criminal background check, it may have been dispensed with locally. However, it's more likely it's been swept under the rug too.

I can say with great certainty that anyone daring to teach illegally, or do a second job without permission from the original sponsoring employer will be in big trouble with the PSB if they get to know. They'll have your guts for garters, no mercy, the full extent of the law will be applied. It's happened before here, and will go on happening. Folks, be warned!

Messages In This Thread
Teaching in Inner Mongolia Auto Region -- ROXY IN CHINA -- 2015-06-19
Re Teaching in Inner Mongolia Auto Region -- Beware! -- 2015-06-20
Re Teaching in Inner Mongolia Auto Region -- San Migs -- 2015-06-20
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Teaching in Inner Mongolia Auto Region

Go to another board -