TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re teach chinese students the english language only.keep your opinions for yourself.
San Migs - 2015-06-24

http://www.infowars.com/why-you-shouldnt-feel-white-guilt-over-the-charleston-shooting/

It seems the same thing is happening in the US also. Banning the confederate flag,calling for bans on gun ownership even though knife crime and rape in the UK is much, much higher. The UK is a complete police state where the public fear walking the streets at night.....I have had more than one friend tell me my hometown is now a no go area at night, and parts are just like ghettoes. And to think England used to be one of the SAFEST places in the world to live!

Messages In This Thread
Re teach chinese students the english language only.keep your opinions for yourself. -- San Migs -- 2015-06-24
Re teach chinese students the english language only.keep your opinions for yourself. -- Dragonized -- 2015-06-24
Re teach chinese students the english language only.keep your opinions for yourself. -- San Migs -- 2015-06-24
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re teach chinese students the english language only.keep your opinions for yourself.

Go to another board -