TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › There's no way I'd teach in China - Teachers Discussion
Rheno747 - 2006-05-30

Based on the testimonies I've heard and the posts I've read from those 'in the know', I have to say "stay away from China". China sounds like a place with too many regulations regarding passports and residency permits, too many fuzzy gray areas (the main spawning ground for scams) when it comes to contracts, too many shortages of necessities, and too many days of bad weather for my liking.

I'll stick to being a tourist when it comes to China.

Messages In This Thread
There's no way I'd teach in China - Teachers Discussion -- Rheno747 -- 2006-05-30
There are compensations... - Teachers Discussion -- Raoul Duke -- 2006-05-30
Tips about China and Opening a business - Teachers Discussion -- Robin Day B.Sc. MSc. B.Ed. -- 2006-05-31
Hospitals and Businesses - Teachers Discussion -- Raoul Duke -- 2006-05-31
It's ironic - Teachers Discussion -- Rheno747, B.A., M.A., PhD, Hard Knocks U -- 2006-05-31
Raoul Exlain the Hilton Comment - Teachers Discussion -- Robin Day B.Sc. MSc. B.Ed. -- 2006-06-01
It's a generic term - Teachers Discussion -- Rheno747, B.A., M.A., PhD, Hard Knocks U -- 2006-06-02
I LUV 2 STARS! - Teachers Discussion -- Raoul Duke -- 2006-06-01
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › There's no way I'd teach in China - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -