TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › There are compensations... - Teachers Discussion
Raoul Duke - 2006-05-30

Hey, being in China has its moments. Yeah, the papers are a hassle but most of us get through them OK. Sure, the industry is rife with cheating and corruption, but again most of us find a level here eventually.

The weather can be great. All depends on where you live. I, on the other hand, probably would not like the constant tropical steam of Thailand...

Necessities are not a problem at all...at least not unless you truly get stuck back into the sticks somewhere. My main withdrawal right now is for Mexican food...a wonderful thing but hardly life and death. Otherwise I can find just about anything I want here.

Somewhere in all the weirdness and chaos and rampant injustice that is China is a strange sense of freedom and fondness. I'd really miss it if I left.

Messages In This Thread
There's no way I'd teach in China - Teachers Discussion -- Rheno747 -- 2006-05-30
There are compensations... - Teachers Discussion -- Raoul Duke -- 2006-05-30
Tips about China and Opening a business - Teachers Discussion -- Robin Day B.Sc. MSc. B.Ed. -- 2006-05-31
Hospitals and Businesses - Teachers Discussion -- Raoul Duke -- 2006-05-31
It's ironic - Teachers Discussion -- Rheno747, B.A., M.A., PhD, Hard Knocks U -- 2006-05-31
Raoul Exlain the Hilton Comment - Teachers Discussion -- Robin Day B.Sc. MSc. B.Ed. -- 2006-06-01
It's a generic term - Teachers Discussion -- Rheno747, B.A., M.A., PhD, Hard Knocks U -- 2006-06-02
I LUV 2 STARS! - Teachers Discussion -- Raoul Duke -- 2006-06-01
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › There are compensations... - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -