TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › I LUV 2 STARS! - Teachers Discussion
Raoul Duke - 2006-06-01
In response to Raoul Exlain the Hilton Comment - Teachers Discussion (Robin Day B.Sc. MSc. B.Ed.)

Robin,
I don't know the letter of the law here. However, I rarely stay in anything above a 2-star hotel.

I'm a hotel minimalist...I want a clean bed and a terlet and a shower and that's about it. I'd rather spend my money being somewhere than sleeping. The 2-stars I've stayed in have almost all been perfectly fine in a rather funky Chinese way.

Anyway...I've never had the least bit of trouble staying in a 2-star hotel. I've never been questioned or turned away.

I don't recall commenting on the US police but I'd probably agree with whatever it was. I've commented on the Chinese police/bureaucracy and the collection of fees etc...

The vegetable rule is probably there to protect the veggies from you rather than the other way around. If you touch them and then don't buy them you've just gone and left them there with your cooties still on them. ;-{)

Messages In This Thread
There's no way I'd teach in China - Teachers Discussion -- Rheno747 -- 2006-05-30
There are compensations... - Teachers Discussion -- Raoul Duke -- 2006-05-30
Tips about China and Opening a business - Teachers Discussion -- Robin Day B.Sc. MSc. B.Ed. -- 2006-05-31
Hospitals and Businesses - Teachers Discussion -- Raoul Duke -- 2006-05-31
It's ironic - Teachers Discussion -- Rheno747, B.A., M.A., PhD, Hard Knocks U -- 2006-05-31
Raoul Exlain the Hilton Comment - Teachers Discussion -- Robin Day B.Sc. MSc. B.Ed. -- 2006-06-01
It's a generic term - Teachers Discussion -- Rheno747, B.A., M.A., PhD, Hard Knocks U -- 2006-06-02
I LUV 2 STARS! - Teachers Discussion -- Raoul Duke -- 2006-06-01
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › I LUV 2 STARS! - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -