TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Capitalism loves war. Capitalism NEEDS war. - Teachers Discussion
Rheno747, B.A., M.A., PhD, Hard Knocks U - 2006-06-07
In response to Iran (Robin Day B.Sc. MSc. B.Ed.)

boosh (I refuse to spell this idiot's name correctly) didn't go to Iran because he WANTS Iran to be "naughty". Actually, boosh doesn't know enough to really be able to judge what's best. The elites, the group made up of business leaders, media moguls, and politicos, actually call the shots in the US, and these guys are begging for an excuse to bomb Tehran. And you thought the US is a democracy! Yeah, I used to think that too, until I got smart.

I hope I don't sound anti-semetic. Believe me when I say I have no problems with the average Israeli, but a lot of what is going on regarding the US vs Iran situation is REALLY Israel vs Iran.

The US invaded Iraq is to ensure Iran has no straight-line road to Tel-Aviv. US forces sitting between Israel and Iran ensure Iran isn't going to be invading Israel anytime soon. And if Iran gets "the bomb", it could very well start building more bombs, both the big ones that sit on top of missiles and the smaller ones that fit on the tips of artillery shells.

The invasion of Iraq has also helped ensure US multinational oil companies have control over that country's vast oil reserves. This will bring high profits for those companies when countries like China or India come calling to Iraq for oil. Yeah, those countries will have to pay Exxon's price or get their oil from Chavez. Considerning Venezuela could never meet China's demand for oil alone means those countries will be forced to buy from Exxon and pay Exxon's price. Brillant move. We back in the west have been led to believe the invasion of Iraq has been about establishing democracy in Iraq.

Rubbish. Just like always, the US has invaded a country to "liberate" it as a ruse for its true motives.

Burma's leaders are as authoritarian as Saddam ever was. If a country ever needed democracy, Burma does. And Burma would be an easy country to "take down", yet I see no troop transports loading up ready to invade Burma. That's no surprise. There's no oil under Rangoon.

Messages In This Thread
Iran -- Robin Day B.Sc. MSc. B.Ed. -- 2006-06-06
Capitalism loves war. Capitalism NEEDS war. - Teachers Discussion -- Rheno747, B.A., M.A., PhD, Hard Knocks U -- 2006-06-07
An all-too-apparent antagonism - Teachers Discussion -- The Arrogant One -- 2006-06-08
The US elites want the illegals gone - Teachers Discussion -- Rheno747, B.A., M.A., PhD, Hard Knocks U -- 2006-06-09
Iran A'gin - Teachers Discussion -- Robin Day B.Sc. MSc. B.Ed. -- 2006-06-07
Iran Comes Back into the Fold. - Teachers Discussion -- Robin Day B.Sc. MSc. B.Ed. -- 2006-06-10
He sounds like a politician to me. - Teachers Discussion -- Rheno747 -- 2006-06-10
Republican Pre-election Strategy - Teachers Discussion -- Robin Day B.Sc. MSc. B.Ed. -- 2006-06-11
I don't even pay attention to that anymore -- Rheno747, B.A., M.A., PhD, Hard Knocks U -- 2006-06-12
The young Iranians like the west. - Teachers Discussion -- Rheno747, B.A., M.A., PhD, Hard Knocks U -- 2006-06-08
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Capitalism loves war. Capitalism NEEDS war. - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -