TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › He sounds like a politician to me. - Teachers Discussion
Rheno747 - 2006-06-10
In response to Iran Comes Back into the Fold. - Teachers Discussion (Robin Day B.Sc. MSc. B.Ed.)

Sounds like this guy has had a "talking to" by the clerics. The clerics are nervous the US will be launching an attack around late September/early October. This would be timing things right, considering the US mid-term elections are coming in November. Elections that may bring about the fall of the republicans (finally). An attack on the evil devil Iran may just prolong the republican reign of terror a few more years.

Messages In This Thread
Iran -- Robin Day B.Sc. MSc. B.Ed. -- 2006-06-06
Capitalism loves war. Capitalism NEEDS war. - Teachers Discussion -- Rheno747, B.A., M.A., PhD, Hard Knocks U -- 2006-06-07
An all-too-apparent antagonism - Teachers Discussion -- The Arrogant One -- 2006-06-08
The US elites want the illegals gone - Teachers Discussion -- Rheno747, B.A., M.A., PhD, Hard Knocks U -- 2006-06-09
Iran A'gin - Teachers Discussion -- Robin Day B.Sc. MSc. B.Ed. -- 2006-06-07
Iran Comes Back into the Fold. - Teachers Discussion -- Robin Day B.Sc. MSc. B.Ed. -- 2006-06-10
He sounds like a politician to me. - Teachers Discussion -- Rheno747 -- 2006-06-10
Republican Pre-election Strategy - Teachers Discussion -- Robin Day B.Sc. MSc. B.Ed. -- 2006-06-11
I don't even pay attention to that anymore -- Rheno747, B.A., M.A., PhD, Hard Knocks U -- 2006-06-12
The young Iranians like the west. - Teachers Discussion -- Rheno747, B.A., M.A., PhD, Hard Knocks U -- 2006-06-08
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › He sounds like a politician to me. - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -