TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Tianjin Yinghua Cambridge International School IGCSE Program Info?
Lloyd Bracegirdle - 2015-09-08

I have read the sad comments which have been posted over the last few years about TYCIS - obviously ill-informed and out-dated!

I have been teaching Mathematics (IGCSE, AS, A2 and Further Maths) at the school for the past month having taught in Beijing for four years. The new principal, John Evans, has done an incredible job in a short time to implement systems and protocols to ensure the smooth running of the Cambridge programme.

The students are incredibly intelligent (results on par with Eton), very courteous; they are positive about the school as are all the staff. My expectation is that my students will achieve only A and A* grades in their final exams this year. :)

Messages In This Thread
Tianjin Yinghua Cambridge International School IGCSE Program Info? -- Kralya -- 2014-01-02
Re: Tianjin Yinghua Cambridge International School IGCSE Program Info? -- Canadian Downstairs -- 2014-01-02
Re: Tianjin Yinghua Cambridge International School IGCSE Program Info? -- John O'Shei -- 2014-01-05
Re: Tianjin Yinghua Cambridge International School IGCSE Program Info? -- San Migs -- 2014-01-03
Re: Tianjin Yinghua Cambridge International School IGCSE Program Info? -- Winger -- 2014-01-03
Re: Tianjin Yinghua Cambridge International School IGCSE Program Info? -- Lloyd Bracegirdle -- 2015-09-08
Re: Tianjin Yinghua Cambridge International School IGCSE Program Info? -- John O’Shei -- 2014-01-03
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Tianjin Yinghua Cambridge International School IGCSE Program Info?

Go to another board -