TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Re why worry
ExpatMcGee - 2015-09-17
In response to Re: Re why worry (San Migs)

Oh geez yes cleaners in oil factories may very well be making salaries way way higher than you'd make in China as a FT. Most of our cleaners took home a solid 3000 a month (after taxes) with decent benefits, perks, dental schemes and whatnot and could do very very well if there was overtime.

I don't keep in that much close contact with all the FT I meet but I also know a few who either attained a teaching degree while in China and/or eventually got that back in Canada/USA/AUS or whatever the equivalents are and then working in western training centers. Which should not in any way be confused with Chinese ones I should say. But like 'Montessori schools' or these things. I heard one did get into the public school system.

but i do think its the initial return that is brutal yes. Dr. Turnoi has a peculiar idea about life that whatever anyone's station in life 'at the time he looks' is therefore their station. Actually whatever is their lowest station. Yes.. many FT will be unemployed back home......wait for it........until they aren't. Then get better jobs. Then a year, two years etc.. they will re-establish and so on.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Re why worry -- ExpatMcGee -- 2015-09-14
Re: Re why worry -- San Migs -- 2015-09-15
Re: Re why worry -- ExpatMcGee -- 2015-09-17
Re: Re why worry -- San Migs -- 2015-09-18
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re: Re why worry

Go to another board -