TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re why worry
ExpatMcGee - 2015-09-17

Right but this is what I need to point out:

Its silly for someone who's learned the lesson to point and mock, criticize and in your case viciously insult people who it just so happens did exactly what you did but arrived later than you. You aren't there to help and inform them.

As for social media. I WISH that was more helpful but unfortunately its absolutely full of cranks, gross exaggerations, unrealistic criticisms but also unrealistic praises and assurances. (some may be centre staff members for all we know).

The other option is that... and brace yourself... but on some rare occassions some people actually luck-out into fairly decent scenarios. One of my English friend's is absolutely 100% aware of how bad most training centres are and he knows fully he is lucky to be in a place where for some strange reason he's treated very well, paid very well and strangely everything is run well. Yes.. this DOES actually happen and those people (if they know whats good for them) do NOT move.

There are other options. Some of us blasted shltty training centres (hey, I have taken some big hits for the team so I will boast a bit) and then make a concession with a 'reasonably-not-bad' center. We do this why... because there are a number who have to wait out visa clearances for families. Most I know mixing a training center Z-Visa with their own jobs and part-time jobs. Surprise but a few of us doing okay with this choice. I'd rather be an astronaut though.

As for B) I just met a few and when I was asked to kowtow I pretty much told them to fuck off. Enough to shame their boss publically. They make me sick. I will never work for those people and routinely shame and insult them and for that matter help take business away from them. If the opportunity walks by.

btw: MOST of the FT at training centres are "You". Thats most of them.

Messages In This Thread
Re why worry -- ExpatMcGee -- 2015-09-17
Re why worry -- San Migs -- 2015-09-18
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re why worry

Go to another board -