TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Angelina's Cafe - Teachers Discussion
DB - 2006-06-20

Although I have no direct experience with said recruiter, you would be well advised to go back through the archives here and read what I and others have written about working with a recruiter and China. Granted there are a few honest ones out there, and Angelina's may be one of them, but generally they should be avoided. Remember, they are motivated purely by profit. And believe me they are raking in the cash and usually could care less about you or the students you are so honorably willing to teach.
If you do determine that they can be trusted, heed my advice and others such as Rheno (hey Rheno - how's it goin'?) and be prepared to run like the wind. Have some cash on hand and remember a contract will not protect you. Contracts here are for their benifit, not yours.
Good luck! China can be great, if you learn to avoid the scam artists.

Messages In This Thread
China: Angelina's ESL Cafe? - Teachers Discussion -- Chris -- 2006-06-20
Re: China: Angelina's ESL Cafe? - Teachers Discussion -- Raj -- 2012-01-12
Re: Angelina's ESL Cafe? - Teachers Discussion -- Peter -- 2009-05-03
(Message Deleted by Poster) -- William Scanlon -- 2009-11-09
Re: Angelina's ESL Cafe? - Teachers Discussion -- Theo -- 2009-05-03
Re: Angelina's ESL Cafe? - Teachers Discussion -- Smitty -- 2010-05-04
Re: Angelina's ESL Cafe? - Teachers Discussion -- ted -- 2010-05-06
Re: Angelina's ESL Cafe? - Teachers Discussion -- KS -- 2010-05-07
Forgery and Fraud in and out of China -- FT in China -- 2010-05-05
Re: Angelina's ESL Cafe? - Teachers Discussion -- MB -- 2010-05-01
Re: Angelina's ESL Cafe? - Teachers Discussion -- The Owl -- 2009-05-03
Re: Angelina's ESL Cafe? - Teachers Discussion -- iapplied2angseslcafe -- 2009-07-09
Re: Angelina's ESL Cafe? - Teachers Discussion -- Lucy -- 2009-08-30
About Angelina's ESL Cafe - Teachers Discussion *Link* -- Tefl Expert -- 2006-07-05
Angelina's Cafe - Teachers Discussion -- DB -- 2006-06-20
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Angelina's Cafe - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -