TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re where in Asia to teach with no degree
The Trader - 2015-11-05
In response to where in Asia to teach with no degree (visa seeker)

Hi VS

Whereas there are some knowledgeable people on this forum who can advise you better. I can tell you my situation. I am 55, and fed up with selling burgers and griddled chicken at markets and other venues. When I started looking for jobs in China I was disheartened that they all required a degree. A degree? A degree to teach your own language, what a joke! I was then lucky insomuch as the sausage in a bun seller's wife is Chinese and she was able to phone up jobs in China and find a sympathetic ear. She got me a skype interview with a training centre. I immediately told them 'I don't have a degree you know. They replied (a young Chinese lady) that that wasn't s problem if we cooperate( in a nod's as good as a wink to a blind beggar tone) She has sent me some invitation documents to get a visa. Do you know of a Chinese person in Australia who can help you with your job search? The icing on the cake for me is that I think the training centre is going to issue me with a degree. I may be wrong but that's the veiled message I got. The pain in the arse was that my friend who has a degree was rejected by the same centre. She must have been able to tell that I have innate teaching abilities. I've had some good advice on this site but unfortunately my main original reason for going to China, to find a wife now looks in some doubt as to future success in that department. But I will go anyway and know for sure.

Messages In This Thread
where in Asia to teach with no degree -- visa seeker -- 2015-11-05
Re where in Asia to teach with no degree -- TookTwoTries -- 2015-11-05
Re where in Asia to teach with no degree -- John O'Shei -- 2015-11-05
Re where in Asia to teach with no degree -- Laughing -- 2015-11-05
Re where in Asia to teach with no degree -- The Trader -- 2015-11-05
Re where in Asia to teach with no degree -- The Flower Butcher -- 2015-11-05
Re where in Asia to teach with no degree -- martin hainan -- 2015-11-05
Re where in Asia to teach with no degree -- The Trader -- 2015-11-06
Re where in Asia to teach with no degree -- Nova -- 2015-11-06
Re where in Asia to teach with no degree -- DanceOff -- 2015-11-06
Re where in Asia to teach with no degree -- Symphony Orchestra Dancer -- 2015-11-06
Re where in Asia to teach with no degree -- HerpityDerp -- 2015-11-07
Re where in Asia to teach with no degree -- Symphony Orchestra Dancer -- 2015-11-08
Re where in Asia to teach with no degree -- Laughing -- 2015-11-07
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re where in Asia to teach with no degree

Go to another board -