TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Finding a wife
TookTwoTries - 2015-11-05

The age thing:

Hey, some May-December relationships do work so I'm not going to dismiss them BUT yes I think its a common and truly dumb mistake Western men might make in China looking in an age group more than 10 or so years out.

This might be because age perceptions, racial recognition, physical pairing, cultural differences misplacing maturity and all these factor 'Skew' what should be realistic considerations. Add to that dumb male who feels young again starts deluding themselves that yes of course at age 50 they can score with the 20somethings.

But what I've seen is foreign men totally missing golden lucky opportunities. 55 years old and walking right past a damn fine looking 42 year old single lady who's actually got some pretty good qualities and by the way a pretty nice looking lady whos got some nice curves and experience in bed if thats what matters.

Chinese generally speaking match very close on ages for marriage purposes. Give or take maybe 2 or 3 years but generally speaking they are are close. Foreigners may allow 10 years difference acceptance. But otherwise why the hell would someone older want to have a child to take care of (and it amounts to that).

I've seen it with my own eyes too many times. Man is 45 marries 23 year old and has basically just earned himself a spoiled brat daughter with a vindictive streak against her 'dad'. Worst nightmare!!

Yes, for our eligible bachelor at 55 really consider aiming at that .. i dunno.. lets say 38-46 age range. If it matters I married a girl a little too young (still within 10 years though) and for years after I regretted the hell out of missing out on a woman my age who was hot as hell (and still looks effing great btw) who was sexy as hell and had a great mellow easygoing personality.

One warning though about leftover women: some of them really do invest themselves heavily into the 'independent woman' identity and indeed they are that way (if not by nature by life experience) and it will affect a relationship or marriage because in fact they do not feel a need to bring you soup for lunch and may even see you as the accessory or 'add-on' to THEIR life more than anything else.

Id still take that over 'adopting a spoiled brat' far too young unmarried gal though.

Messages In This Thread
Re Finding a wife -- TookTwoTries -- 2015-11-05
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Finding a wife

Go to another board -