TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Finding a wife
The Trader - 2015-11-05

Hi Silverboy
In line with what other posters have said I suppose you must be right as a general rule of thumb. But my sausage selling friend at 61 met his wife (now 33) when she was in her early twenties and he was about my age at the time, so he has set me a goal to aim for. Another hopeful fact is that he had no money at the time and lived in a council flat. Thanks to a good and hard-working Chinese girl he(they) is now the owner of his own house which they have both worked hard for after he brought her back to the UK. So there does seem to be nuggets of gold to be found and sifted in China? The sausage sellers wife is a real stunner too. Accordingly you at 47 should be looking for a 19 year old!? That's to say if you are looking.

I hear what you say and thank you for your advise about looking for a different job but alas the dye seems to be set. The truth is I wasn't able to find any other offers.

Thanks also to Turnoi for his best wishes and advise. I shall keep you posted as I near the black-hole.

Messages In This Thread
Re Finding a wife -- The Trader -- 2015-11-05
Re Finding a wife -- Rubbish House -- 2015-11-05
Re Finding a wife -- The Trader -- 2015-11-05
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re Finding a wife

Go to another board -