TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Agreed, Bob. - Teachers Discussion
Rheno747, B.A., M.A., PhD, Hard Knocks U - 2006-06-25
In response to To do or not to do a runner. - Teachers Discussion (bob the aging loner)

Nice post, Bob. I think this guy fish referred to a deer in his previous post, and I have to say I fit that metaphor. See, deer don't just wander from patch of grass to a supposedly greener patch, they sometimes run for their lives. I see TESOL teachers as the fleeing deer. Flee when you have to, sure.

Messages In This Thread
Three of the big, annoying mindsets I must fight in TESOL - Teachers Discussion -- Rheno747 -- 2006-06-22
To do or not to do a runner. - Teachers Discussion -- bob the aging loner -- 2006-06-24
Running... for our sanity! - Teachers Discussion -- Frank -- 2006-07-01
Agreed, Bob. - Teachers Discussion -- Rheno747, B.A., M.A., PhD, Hard Knocks U -- 2006-06-25
I would not hire you Rheno. - Teachers Discussion -- Robin Day B.Sc. MSc. B.Ed. -- 2006-06-22
Would I even apply at your school, Robin Day, B.Sc.? -- Rheno747 -- 2006-06-23
I agree with Rheno's clarification - Teachers Discussion -- Robin Day -- 2006-06-25
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Agreed, Bob. - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -