TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re where in Asia to teach with no degree
The Trader - 2015-11-06
In response to Re where in Asia to teach with no degree (Laughing)

Hi laughing
This is indeed an interesting subject. We got rained off at the market today, so a few of us split to the local café. You get all sorts in this café, even from the local filth, our boys in blue, except they are not in blue because they're from CID. I'm friendly with a couple so I had a long chat with one over a bacon sarnie. This man is an expert and cast the expert eye over SB and John O'Shei's posts. In his opinion SB is totally upfront and not John as well. But, he did say John's posts were a bit contrived but he could be mistaken. He then said something startling. He said that we all have similarities regarding punctuation and the way we put things (came up with technical jargon which I didn't understand.) He said that we should go on the premise that some other poster is indeed writing John's and that if we want to find out who, rather than look for linguistic markers to be the same we should look for the poster who has no similarities at all with John in those respects. he said that the guilty one is the one who has avoided all similarities because that would be unnatural, and that he was not talking about points of view. I personally think that John is John and SB is SB, but it is an interesting topic.

Messages In This Thread
Re where in Asia to teach with no degree -- Laughing -- 2015-11-06
Re where in Asia to teach with no degree -- The Trader -- 2015-11-06
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Re where in Asia to teach with no degree

Go to another board -