TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Retirement Options
The Trader - 2015-11-11

You can't deny the linguistic markers in your posts as well as your favourite standard topics you are positng about - training centres issuing fake degree documents, working in China illegally, etc. People like me will spot and identify you immediately...LOL

Not altogether sure what a linguistic marker is. As for my topics, I don't know if they have similarities with the demonic baker who sometimes calls himself bezebub, but I do know the law of averages, which says, if a poster waxes lyrical about adding honey to tea, if you wait long enough, you'll find another tea expert who will make the same claim. As for fake degrees, they are a fact of life, although I only said that my future employer will help me out regarding my lack of a degree if I cooperate, whatever that means, she didn't make clear. As for training centres, I think most FT's work for them, so big big linguistic marker if I reveal I will do the same, I don't think.

It is far better you ignore me when I post from China and I won't interfere in your arguments, just keep me out of them. I may need future advice(not from you) when I get to China (only days away now) I also may find myself in a position to contribute from my experiences in China.

Messages In This Thread
Retirement Options -- The Trader -- 2015-11-11
Retirement Options -- Kevin -- 2015-11-11
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › Retirement Options

Go to another board -