TEACHERS DISCUSSION FORUM
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › My days here could be numbered.... - Teachers Discussion
Rheno747, B.A., M.A., PhD, Hard Knocks U - 2006-06-28

Robin, thanks for the post. My bad, bro. I just skimmed through your post about the books you've written. The truth is, I don't have the time to really read any "longer" posts here given my schedule, so I have to make do. Skimming works most of the time given my full-time teaching load (I'm teaching 23 hours this semester) and all the prep work it entails.

My schedule isn't the only thing tugging at me to quit coming to this website. I have a colleague who arrived about 2 months ago from South Korea, and he's daily trying to convince me that coming to websites like this are just a waste of time. He's probably correct.

As far as Thai beaches go, it depends on your taste. If you like "westernized" locations, you should check out Pattaya or Phuket. I prefer quiet, secluded beaches that aren't covered with hordes of white faces, so beaches down Krabi way suit me. I've thought about building a house in Krabi Province, but most of it is so isolated I'd have to have electric lines run for several miles in some of the spots. It'd be this or get a large generator and feed it daily with diesel.

Messages In This Thread
Beware of Han Bao Electronics (Sandy)--Job in Quanzhou - Teachers discussion -- taurus -- 2006-01-31
Make the Employer Pay for the Flight or No GO - Teachers Discussion -- Robin Day -- 2006-06-20
True. But there's a catch, as always. - Teachers Discussion -- Rheno747, B.A., M.A., PhD, Hard Knocks U -- 2006-06-20
I did what Rheno suggests:reimbursement - Teachers Discussion -- Robin Day B.Sc. M.Sc. B.Ed. -- 2006-06-21
That's one thing I've not been able to get out of people -- Rheno747, B.A., M.A., PhD, Hard Knocks U -- 2006-06-21
Rheno Rheno Rheno -- Robin Day B.Sc. MSc. B.Ed. -- 2006-06-21
Between you, Robin, and my new colleague here...... - Teachers Discussion -- Rheno747 -- 2006-06-23
Misconception Rheno, Korea, China and Japan - Teachers Discussion -- Robin Day -- 2006-06-25
My days here could be numbered.... - Teachers Discussion -- Rheno747, B.A., M.A., PhD, Hard Knocks U -- 2006-06-28
Re: flights - Teachers Discussion -- DB -- 2006-06-20
Go there first, absolutely. - Teachers Discussion -- Rheno747, B.A., M.A., PhD, Hard Knocks U -- 2006-06-21
Rheno is right: Be prepared to Leave. - Teachers Discussion -- Robin Day B.Sc. MSc. B.Ed. -- 2006-06-21
I hope that SK door is still open. - Teachers Discussion -- Rheno747, B.A., M.A., PhD, Hard Knocks U -- 2006-06-22
DB I agree with your Plan - Teachers Discussion -- Robin Day -- 2006-06-20
Beware of Capital Language School in Zhongshan! - Teachers discussion -- Alex Wu -- 2006-02-01
Flora Xu is a slave driver - Teachers Discussion -- Alex Jade -- 2006-06-18
Alex Jade or Alex Wimp - Teachers Discussion -- Dragon Slayer -- 2006-06-18
Agreed. And some of us already know we have spines going in. - Teachers Discussion -- Rheno747 -- 2006-06-19
need help to get a teaching position - Teachers Discussion -- Francis Tang -- 2006-06-05
My latest English lesson--a series and a bulleted list - Teachers discussion -- Rheno747 -- 2006-02-01
View Thread · Previous · Next Return to Index › My days here could be numbered.... - Teachers Discussion

Go to another board -